Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 4 and 5

I continue to feel very positive mentally. It's refreshing to not feel such a flux of emotions, however, my problem lies now with my not feeling much for an appetite. I'm not entirely sure if it's the Advil I'm taking or the fact that the butter knife cramps are kicking my ass.

Things seem to be progressing towards more of a legitimate period. (I think, it seems too early to tell) and I physically feel more strained today than yesterday. It's frustrating for someone who wants to be active; feeling like a slave to her body and the cramps it creates.
I'm a tough cookie; however internal discomfort is something that I'm not amazing at tolerating while faking my normal personality. Frustrating when all the other aspects of you feel pretty good and you are having to "fake" it.

........
My massage was much needed and made me feel a whole heck of a lot better.
I found myself increasingly crampy yesterday and tried to keep the Advil ahead of them.
I will admit that a foot rub and snuggles made me have probably one of the most restful sleeps I've had since Tuesday.
....................

Today (Saturday) I've been busy with gathering more items to donate to the local Depot Outlet; I've been a busy bee with moving totes, packing more things up, and sorting more items, etc. There has been lifting and bending over, and I've thankfully not been pain-filled. I do work a short shift at the Co-Op so I will have more prolonged standing; am going to take my Advil with me and hope for the best.
I've not actually taken any Advil today and have found I seem to have a bit more appetite.

Hopefully the evening will bring forth yet a more positive me without much discomfort.

I haven't actually spotted today, which is impressive.
I'm feeling somewhat antzy due to this is day 3 but I'm not feeling 100% ready to forgo all rationale and have voracious sex. No. It's probably best to wait a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment