Thursday, January 16, 2014

Progress

Yesterday I felt pretty darn good, however, I feel like a bloated cow.
I did have salted cashews, but darn it all they tasted good.

I woke up this early morning due to my cat, Cordie, playing with the blinds again. I realized I needed to go to the bathroom. As soon as I was up and laid back down; cramps. Okay, come on....cramps? Really? I couldn't fall back to sleep right away.

So we'll see. I'm feeling (overall) better, but more cramptacular today.

.........
Fast Forward to Thursday

I can't say I won't be fatigued today, but overall I feel better. I woke up pretty early and mostly stayed up, I can't deny myself a warm snuggle in a cave of blankety goodness.
I'm not going to push myself on my trainer ride today, I'm going to have to learn how to be a bit more accepting and gentle with myself.

Blissful joy tomorrow....a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment